Click here for 2011 Course Schedule
Why Emergency First Response?
Emergency First Response gives you the tools you need
to perform CPR and First Aid. Whether you're a diver or a non-diver, Emergency
First Response prepares you to properly handle potentially life-threatening
What do I need to start?
- No dive certification required
- No minimum age limit
What will I do?
- This comprehensive program is composed of two core
modules that can be taught in tandem or as stand-alone courses: Emergency
First Response - Primary Care and Emergency First Response - Secondary Care.
Together, these courses proved extensive instruction in CPR and First Aid,
as well as providing optional (yet recommended) Automated External
Defibrillator (AED) and Emergency Oxygen sections.
How long will it take?
- Depending on the amount of home study, the Primary
and Secondary courses maybe completed in as little as two hours.
What will I need?
- Basic Participant Pack, which includes manual and
binder. $20.00 or
- Deluxe Participant Pack same as above but with
zippered binder and first aid pack Retail $47.65 Sale
- Emergency First Response DVD for home study Retail
$24.87 Sale Price $18.00<Buy
- Course fee home study course includes all segments $40
- Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) $35.00
Sale Price $30.00
- Emergency First Response Secondary Care (First Aid)
$40.00 Sale Price $35.00
- Package price both courses $70.00 Sale
up by e-mail info@DiveChicago.com or
leave a voice mail at our dock phone 312-922-5090.
Where can I go from here?
- This course satisfies your PADI Rescue
Diver CPR prerequisite.
/ charters / reservations
/ burnham harbor / dive
sites / courses /
On-Line Store / marine
life / events / dive
stores / area hotels