PADI Deep Diver?
The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime -
going deep to see thing others can only dream about.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Adventure Diver certification
(or qualifying certification
from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old
What will I do?
- You'll learn deep dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques
and hazards. You'll also put this knowledge to the test as you go on four
open water dives that range from 18 - 40 metres / 60 - 130 feet.
long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 24
- Minimum Open Water Training: four dives over two days
What will I need?
- Optional deep-Pak, which includes manual, video
and log insert $42.00
- Course and Charter boat fees special rate of
$199.00 (Great Lakes
up by e-mail info@DiveChicago.com or
leave a voice mail at our dock phone 312-922-5090.
Where can I go from here?
You can count the Deep Adventure Dive from your Adventures
In Diving program as the first dive of the Specialty course at instructor
discretion. This Specialty course certification also counts as one of five
Specialty certifications required for Master
Scuba Diver certification. To take your diving to new depths sign up.
/ charters /
/ burnham harbor /
sites / courses /
On-Line Store /
life / events /
stores / area hotels